What is the role?
We are looking for a “hands-on” Product Analyst who is extremely agile & works cross-functionally across Business & tech teams to “plan, simplify & get things done”. Over time, a person in this role will be groomed into a Product Manager
- Work extensively on feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Improve product usability with clear product documentation, release notes, tutorials & walkthroughs
- Work with product managers to identify and troubleshoot problems
- Work with other teams for User Acceptance testing & take the user’s side in discussions
- R&D of technical aspects of Products with detailed documentation
- Maintaining demo accounts and proper flow of data
- Managing communication with clients along with PMs particularly through user & client surveys
- Maintaining JIRA Sprints reports and platform
- Arrange & manage Product demos with internal stakeholders across multiple teams
What are we looking for?
- 1+ year experience in Product management or Tech team management or equivalent
- Ability to think strategically, simplify and prioritize in an ambiguous environment
- Good with numbers. Excellent problem-solving skills
- Art of “writing” & “listening to your environment”
- Bachelor’s which let you explore quantitative & communication skills
- Sound knowledge of System Design & first principles thinking
- Attitude of “Complain less & get things done”
- Pro-active & Detail-oriented
- Good to have:
- Data analytics exposure - working with databases, programming experience
- Exposure to technical skills in Excel, SQL, BI tools (any of Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
What can you look for?
- Learning the importance of “communication” & to always think “who is your user” in Product Management
- Hands-on experience in Product Management at a Product startup
- Experience in creating user personas
- Learning how to break down complex technical jargon into user understandable form
Whom will you work with?
You ll report to the head of product development.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.