The world’s largest Chai-led beverage platform with an omni-channel brand. With over 180 stores and 3500 workplace communities spread across 43 major cities, the company has a large business development and distribution network.
The incentive programs run for their retailers were complex and heavily dependent on manually tracking consumption data (of tea, coffee and beans). Their Business Development team has incentives for machine deployments whereas distributors have it for deployment & Consumption. Additionally, multiple variables like Security deposits, Minimum Monthly maintenance charge, pullouts and store agreements also impacted the end-user incentives.
- There was no visibility on sales performance for the management and end users lacked sales commission transparency
- The payout disbursement were delayed due to manual sales performance tracking, multiple team involvement and no real-time data
They were on a look out for an intuitive sales performance management solution to solve their problem.
Using Compass, the company was able to simplify commission calculations, boost visibility of the sales team performance, and increase sales commission transparency to the end users.
Compass sales performance management solution provides
- Users visibility towards their target vs achievement and their incentives in real-time
- Complexity was solved by providing visibility to the incentive calculation and providing transparency as to how the incentives are calculated
Using Compass the company could:
- Provide the business development and distributors with real-time visibility into sales commission
- Get real-time insights into sales performance and automate incentive payouts
- Improve consumption revenue by motivating the BD and distributors to perform better with sales commission transparency
- Incentive payouts increased by 200%
- Consumption revenue growth on an avg is 4% QOQ
- Machine deployment increased by 40% in 6 months
- Incentive qualifiers increased by 115% in than 6 months